cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Watching Movies on the Sharp Aquos Crystal

Wizard

Sharp-Aquos-Crystal-Sea.jpg

With a zero bezel device it is easy to get lost in the screen combine that with Harman/Kardon audio on the SAC and you have a great device for watching movies!

This last Christmas I received a flexible tripod and a tripod mount for cell phones (from amazon) and they are great for use when taking photos and wanting to get a nice

steady picture or video but recently I found another use for that and it's to setup a phone and watch a movie with as it's the right height and can be placed close by and inline with other displays.

For the sake of testing, I setup the SAC on my desk at work and connected my Harman/Kardon SoHo II NC headsets and put on Lord of the Rings movie.. WOW talk about a great experience

The HK SoHo II NC headsets really add to the experience with the SAC screen and these headsets you can really get lost in the watching content on the it.

sharp-aquos-crystal.png

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.