BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: What borders, who needs borders!

Wizard

Crystal Clear Everything.PNG

I have had the Sharp AQUOS for a couple of weeks now and I still cannot get over the Edge to Edge display. It doesn't even feel like a typical 5" display and watching content on it is really impressive.

I am worried though that with the Edge to Edge screen that dropping it would really make me cringe, so far so good (knock on wood) but I still need to find a case for it!

What I like about it:

• Beautiful Display
  • Long Battery Life
  • Good Camera
  • Does not feel like a 5" device
  • Expandable to sd card slot to add, upto, a 128gig card

What I don't care for:

• Even though it takes great photos it's not as fast as I'd like it to be but still can't complain
  • that's pretty much it

Overall the Sharp Aquos Crystal is a phenomenal device that really performs well and has a stunning display. The borderless screen will really draw you in!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”