cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Sharp Aquos Crystal with Rooster Alarm

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Sharp Aquos Crystal with Rooster Alarm

Just a trivial little bonus on the Sharp Aquos Crystal is nice array of alarm sounds (that come installed standard).  Among these is my absolute favorite (so much so that I had to share), titled “Rooster Alarm”.  This little gem was not found on any phone I’ve owned previously and all I can say is, Wow.  It seriously is the most annoying alarm ever.  It’s blisteringly loud and oh so effective.  Even the soundest sleeper cannot evade the audible assault that continuously loops in three second samples. It honestly scares everyone (including my girlfriend and all the animals) where we instantly jump to “awake” mode.  I mean sure, it’s not quite as graceful as a morning cup of coffee but that nice rude awakening might be the added push you’ve been looking for.  The best way to experience this is in person so make sure to check this out at your local Sprint store or from a friend or colleague fortunate enough to own this slick little device.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.