cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I added a mobile hotspot to my plan but when I go to use it it doesn't work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I added a mobile hotspot to my plan but when I go to use it it doesn't work.

Today I added a mobile hotspot to my plan but when I go to use it it doesn't work. How do I fix this and what is the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Today I added a mobile hotspot to my plan but when I go to use it it doesn't work.

Jc67,

I'll be happy to help you with this. What type of phone do you have?

Thank you,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Today I added a mobile hotspot to my plan but when I go to use it it doesn't work.

I have an Iphone 5

Highlighted
Master

Jc67,

Please follow these steps below. 

1) Tap Settings > Cellular:

2) Tap Personal Hotspot and turn it on:

3) After configuring Personal Hotspot, you can directly access the settings from Settings > Personal Hotspot.

Changing your Wi-Fi password

Personal Hotspot Wi-Fi networks require a password. You cannot disable this feature.

You can change your Wi-Fi password by tapping Settings > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot and then tapping the Wi-Fi password.

Note: Your Wi-Fi password must be at least eight characters long and use ASCII/Unicode characters. Use of non-ASCII characters (Japanese, Russian, Chinese, and so on) will prevent other devices from connecting.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat