Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate 8 Black Screen

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Slate 8 Black Screen

Just received my Slate 8.  I followed "Get Started" instructions but the device screen never comes on. It is powered up and the activation voice keeps asking me to press the next button but the screen is black so I dont know where the next button is. 

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: Slate 8 Black Screen

Hello jimbwavs33, thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your tablet.

If this is a new equipment purchased from us and you are within the Sprint satisfaction guarantee period, our recommendation is to visit the point of sale, if you ordered the device on sprint.com or by phone, please visit a Sprint Corporate store. They will be happy to check the tablet and provide you with assistance. You can locate a Sprint Corporate store and set up an appointment with them clicking here.  

You can review our Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee Policy clicking here.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please post them here.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and have a wonderful day.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!