cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate 8 Firmware Question

Journeyman

Slate 8 Firmware Question

Hey. Tell me where you can download the original firmware to the tablet SPRINT Slate 8 AQT80. I flashed the firmware. I do not know what to do. On www.sprint.com I can not go to the support section . I can not go to the technical support section of http://Sprint.com and download the firmware there. The support section does not work there. Please just give me a link where you can download the original firmware. I myself will take this tablet. Thank you .

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Slate 8 Firmware Question

I just want to be sure I understand the situation and the question, @volter so that then we can get you help.

It sounds like you rooted the tablet and are unable to get the original firmware back, is that correct?

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

yes

GrandMaster

wouldnt you just do a full factory reset on it?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I do a full reset. It did not help. Asks for updates on ADB. But I do not have this update on my computer

Sprint Social Care

volter, In this case, you could download the ADB from the internet browser and proceed with the installation of the updates, but what we recommend is to take the Tablet to the closest Sprint store, so our technicians can take a look at it and determine the root cause of the issue and provide you with the options you have available.  

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

is a problem! On the Internet there is no update file! I've been looking everywhere. Give pozhalujta the link where it is possible to download a file of updating NKS.00.33.02.04

Sprint Social Care

volter,

In this case, please try to take the device to the closest Sprint store for further assistance. You can find a sprint store in this link http://sprint.co/1bWupaC

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!