Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate 8 file storage question

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Slate 8 file storage question

I have a download that I would like to put in my SD card storage removing off of the on board storage file area, any ideas on how to move it from the onboard storage to the SD card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sorry for the delay! I did not forget.

I posted a blog about how to navigate the folder structure and moving files around. I hope this helps everyone get the most from your Slate 8 tablet!

Thanks again for being Sprint customers.

CJ

Sprint employee

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi again Vader -

Great question. It's not as simple as it should be. I think I'll write a "how-to" blog later this week about this question. The short answer is you can use the built in "File Manager" app to navigate the user-accessible folders and storage locations to mark and move user downloaded files and media to other locations.

Stay tunes. I'll post a link to my blog as soon as it's published. Thanks for asking a great question!

CJ

Sprint employee

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Highlighted
Journeyman

That would be awesome, please let me know when this is available. I really like the Slate 8 so far but these types of things are not explained in the instruction manual. Thank you for taking the time.

Highlighted

Sorry for the delay! I did not forget.

I posted a blog about how to navigate the folder structure and moving files around. I hope this helps everyone get the most from your Slate 8 tablet!

Thanks again for being Sprint customers.

CJ

Sprint employee

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat