cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slate 8" Still Seeking Case - Product Ambassador

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

Since receiving the Slate 8 tablet, I have been searching for a case to protect it from my clumsiness. Sprint doesn?t sell or offer a solution for these tablets but I assumed many other sites ? predominately online ? would. Well, I have searched by visiting a few stores in person and found some 8? cases but not with the correct openings for this particular case and its camera lens.  Then I thought I located one via Amazon. I waited for the shipment, which took almost a month before it was to be shipped. But I was patient. Ha, this is what finally arrived in the mail, a 10?. Not what I needed.

tablet case.jpg

In fact, it confused me so that I validated that I actually ordered the 8? and didn?t inadvertently order the 10?. But as you can see below, I ordered the correct one. Well, it looks like I will have to wait even longer for the correct case. I will be returning this today.

order cut.png

Good news for me, I hope, I saw this in the Sunday?s paper from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I will be dropping by to see if this would actually work. My guess is I will have to customize for the lens. I will update as soon as I purchase. Wish me luck.

nfm crop.jpg

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."

2 Comments