cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trick Shot on your Slate 8 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

Playing a good game on your phone is good, it offers the user a way to pass the time in-between tasks. Playing that same game on a tablet only steps up the experience. Recently I purchased Trick Shot off the play store based on the recommendation of a coworker. Within 5 minutes, I was hooked. I used to be an avid gamer on my Xbox, and PlayStation consoles. Unfortunately, since having 3 kids my gaming options have drastically changed. I am unable to devout the hours upon hours on a game that I used to in my early twenties. There are diapers to be changed, lunches to be made, floors to be clean, trash to be taken out. All in all, I miss my youth!!!!!!!!!

Mobile gaming has offered me the opportunity to play games that I love, yet be afforded the flexibility of breaking out my cellphone or tablet at any time.

HiAppHere_com_com.jonathantopf.trickshot.png

Trick Shot on the Slate 8 is very enjoyable, the beauty of a game like this is that the commitment that the player needs to make is next to none. Play one level for 10 seconds or 50 levels for an hour. You can just get the ball in the hole or you can try to achieve a perfect shot. Once all the levels are done with the user can go back and attempt those same shots with added obstacles. Trick Shot incorporates all the fun and frustrating aspects of Billiards but with unlimited shots. The novice player can keep trying to achieve the perfect shot.

The reviews in the play store highlight the quality of the game, it has 4.3 stars out of 5. Many players note this to be the best game ever played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6wLNTbca6A

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee#