cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only account that can't get info on why my Direct Connect doesn't work? Does any one at Sprint care about their customers?

Journeyman

Am I the only account that can't get info on why my Direct Connect doesn't work? Does any one at Sprint care about their customers?

We have not been able to reliably use our direct connect phones since the Nextel drop.  We have made numerous complaints to our accoun t manager and can't get any information.  The new phones are lousy and unreliable.  Why should I continue with this frustration?

3 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Am I the only account that can't get info on why my Direct Connect doesn't work? Does any one at Sprint care about their customers?

St_Mary_Manor,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have a few questions for you.

-What phones do you have?

-Did you have these phones prior to the Nextel decommission?

-Are you able to use data on the phone?

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Am I the only account that can't get info on why my Direct Connect doesn't work?  Does any one at Sprint care about their customers?

Dania,

I went thru 1/2 of the phones and spend approx 12 hours.  Before I spend any more time, the fix didn't work. on the 1/2 that I serviced.  I'm calling Verizon.  I think if I have to take another 12 hours, I'll be better served by investing my time with another carrier.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Am I the only account that can't get info on why my Direct Connect doesn't work?  Does any one at Sprint care about their customers?

St_Mary_Manor,

Thank you for the update. It shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes per phone to power-cycle it. As I mentioned, you do need a data plan in order for the Direct Connect to work properly as it does need data in order to work properly. 

If Direct Connect is essential to your business I would consider changing your plan to include data. We definitely don't want to lose you but it's ultimately your decision.

Dania

Social Care