cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are we doing?

Journeyman

Re: How are we doing?

How are you going?? Very bad!!!

Your manager Alejandro Gonzalez is a guy who does not have any disposition of help to resolve the issues that I have with my phone. Since I got it, in October 2012, this device has had so many issues. If I have no wifi connection I cannot use any application, even making a call is a problem without wifi connection. I went to Apple and they say the device does not have any problem, the problem is Sprint. I called to that manager and he said that I have only two options: Going to Apple again (I do not know why) or changing the device, buying another one paying the full amount... As if I got this Iphone as a gift! Come'on!!!

Journeyman

Your manager Alejandro Gonzalez is a guy who does not have any disposition of help to resolve the issues that I have with my phone. Since I got it, in October 2012, this device has had so many issues. If I have no wifi connection I cannot use any application, even making a call is a problem without wifi connection. I went to Apple and they say the device does not have any problem, the problem is Sprint. I called to that manager and he said that I have only two options: Going to Apple again (I do not know why) or changing the device, buying another one paying the full amount... As if I got this Iphone as a gift! Come'on!!!

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Hello I need to activate an iphone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now, to add insult to injury as the saying goes, a week after I de-activated my useless 4G LTE phone (since being right in the middle of a 4G LTE coverage map means nothing, not one single 4G connection out of 50 or so tries), and being told I was being sent a return kit, no kit.  So I called (#34) and they said "we must have sent it to the wrong address" by the first person, then after having to call another department (#35) was told "well it never made it out of the UPS warehouse".  So no return kit.  They're trying again.  And they will probably TRY to get me to pay for this phone because now it will be more than 14 days since I activated it before they get it back (due to their error, of course).  But, notice I say TRY.

But I cheked with MetroPCS, and where I have no 4G and 100kbps or so 3G in the areas I frequent (home, office, daughter's house, local cafe), MetroPCS and their $55 no contract plan averages 2,000+kbps (2mbps) in those areas.  So I do have another carrier that actually works, and it's cheap!

Journeyman

reallyu great

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.