cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Sprint.com Help

Journeyman

Using Sprint.com Help

right on the nose, I am new to this website and it is the worse of all sites, it takes me forever to find what I'm looking for; right now I am looking for detailed information on my current voice and data plans and I come up with nothing. When I click on Billing I get the billing information for all devices in bulk, nothing in detail.I tried calling the web support number, "Our offices are currently closed" it was 3:30PM Pacific time. When I try to chat I get a weird message and nothing comes up. see below.

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Arggg, I'm fed up with this, I want to move all my devices to another service provider.

4 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Using Sprint.com Help

SNSC - I've moved your message from the Sprint Business forum to the Sprint.com support forum.

You can find some helpful tips on managing your account in the blog posts here:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/customer-service/sprintdotcom-support?view=blog

You can also find some tips on managing your account online at http://sprint.com/howto

If that doesn't help you, please post in more detail what information you are looking for and we'll see if we can help.

Thanks!

Will

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Er, moving back to My Sprint Business -- Anna just clued me in that you are a My Sprint Biz customer and she's working with you.

Thanks!

Will

Journeyman

Thank you for letting me know. I was wondering why you would move my posts out of Sprint Business to begin with.

Journeyman

SNSC_MA3,

We'd like to troubleshoot your profile to understand why you're getting these errors. Please contact us at 888-800-5558. Select option 1 for

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.