Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint emplyee/ corporate discount?

Journeyman

sprint emplyee/ corporate discount?

I called today because my bill started getting bigger every month

They told me to go to the website and ask for the discount

I did and it told me to enter a email from the company

The problem is that when I started the contract I started it in Sam's club and now I don't have they're company email so I can get the discount again

6 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: sprint emplyee/ corporate discount?

Its-Mickey,

Thank you for posting on our community forum. I understand you frustration. Which company do you for now? In order to receive the discount they will need to verify employment.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Well I dont currently work but my sister does work for target

And she's the one that pay the bill

Does Target is available for discount

Master

Its-Mickey,

Thank you for getting back to me. You can verify this through sprint.com/verify.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I understand and can relate. From my experience as a customer I believe your sister will need to be listed on the account and will need to provide proof of current employment. Also be sure Sprint and Target work together to offer a discount. In my experience I printed my pay stubs and went to a Sprint store.

But there are other options to choose from to submit proof. I hope this helps.

Master

aBailey881988,

That is correct, if a user is actively on your account you can still qualify for the discount.  Another good way to receive discount quotes/eligibility is here http://now.sprint.com/save/?ECID=vanity:save.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Take your time and do it right, Micky!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.