cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple care

Journeyman

Apple care

In December 2018 I joined the sprint network and qualified for an iPhone 7 but all the store had in stock we’re refurbished phones. Now my phone is cutting up n Sprint tells me bc the phone is an older model, I don’t qualify for apple care. I’m very pissed bc my FaceTime keeps hanging up and when I’m on speaker, no one can hear me🤬🤬

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Apple care

Hi Esha. There are a few things we would want to check in on to try and help out with this. The first thing we will want to check on will be the network in the area. Can we get your cross-streets and zip code? If you aren't comfortable putting that in public, go ahead and drop me a PM and we can check in on things for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hello , I hav a new iphone xs I checked the warranty on the apple webside and is saying that has standandt warranty until nov 2019 ,  If I add to this device sprint complete that will atuomatically add the apple care?  I had the option of purchasing apple care tru apple but the 60 days of purchase have passed. what are the rules with sprint complete and iphone to quilify for the apple care+ 

thank you 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Is there an issue with your phone now? Unfortunately, Apple Care can't be added outside of 60 days. You can still add Sprint Complete through open enrollment, as long as the phone is still in good working condition.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs