cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone repair

Journeyman

Phone repair

I have the protection plan on my phone and my screen cracked. Apparently the only way to fix it is take a 40 minute drive to the store so I can sign a pieceg of paper to have them order the part, then again to drop off and then again to pick up. The fact that they cannot just order the part is ridiculous. If this is how hard it is to get my phone fixed when I am paying every month for insurance I will be shopping for a new provider with the other 8 lines on my account. I called customer service and they said they cannot do anything because the stores are independently owned. 20 years with sprint coming to a close

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Phone repair

Howdy Bkahsb. I'm sorry to hear about the broken screen. I've seen Asurion send out return kits for customer's broken devices, so the customer can just send it in to be repaired, or, in some rare occasions, even send a repair techs out if a customer. Have you spoken with Asurion on this option? If not here is the direct line to Asurion: 800-584-3666. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

If I send my phone in for repair they told me it could be several weeks before I get it back. I cannot go that long without my phone, which is why I pay for the insurance.  

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I hear ya Bkahsb. Did you talk with Asurion? I've heard that some repair stores, and even Asurion have loaner phones, that they can lend to a customer while their phone is being worked on. I can't make any promises, but it's worth looking into. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs