cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Complete: Not able to cancel online as promised

Journeyman

Sprint Complete: Not able to cancel online as promised

Hi,

I've just added a new line in my account and during the activation phase It was told to try on Sprint Complete and if it was something that I don't need it would be possible to cancel online, this was assured during the phone call with the representative and this is the primary reason that I've accepted it.

Turns it out that now I want to cancel it and it's impossible online, and with the number provided never works, how can I cancel this as promised online?

Thanks.

Luiz

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sprint Complete: Not able to cancel online as promised

I can understand that it can be frustrating. When you try to cancel it online, what does it tell you?

Journeyman

Hi Katey, thanks for the contact

When I try online I've receive the following message, to reach the number:

Sorry, service cannot be removed online

To discuss cancelling Sprint Complete, please call us at 866-439-8212. Representatives available M-F 6am – 10pm; Sat/Sun 8am – 9pm (CST).

To remove any other service, please contact us via chat or visit a retail store.

The issue is that I was told, not twice but a few number of times during the activation that It would be possible to cancel this online, is there a online way to cancel it?

Thanks,

Luiz

At this time you wouldn't be able to cancel it online yourself. You can chat in to one of us, or through our chat online to see about removing it. I am unsure why you were told those things. We want to make sure the customer understand if they cancel, and something happens to leased device that they would be completely liable. The Sprint Complete wouldn't be there help replace or repair. 

Journeyman

Hi Katey, Thanks for letting me know and I understand the implications, the thing is that it's not a leased device and I bought with the guarantee from the seller.

So after I understand what Sprint Complete was and delivers mostly value, I've two coverage's now.

Can you help me cancel it from here?

Thanks again

Luiz

Send me a PM. We can get into the account and get this done. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs