cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint store failed to add insurance on my Apple watch

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint store failed to add insurance on my Apple watch

I’ve been with Sprint since 2010 and I currently have 5 iPhones, 1 iPad Pro & 1 Apple Watch 4th generation on my account and I have insurance on everything or so I thought. I got the watch a couple of months ago and I remember telling them I wanted it because it’s an expensive device. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago I took my watch off to clean the back and it slipped out of my hand and shattered the screen. I tried to make a claim to get it repaired and I found out the store failed to add insurance. I called customer service, went to a authorized repair store and even the Apple store they all said there was nothing I can do except buy a whole brand new watch for $500. I can’t afford the whole $500 right now and I can’t seem to get help from talking to customer service so I was hoping someone that works at sprint will see this and help me out. It’s still on my plan and I’m paying for a device that I can’t use 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint store failed to add insurance on my Apple watch

HI SanMan512! Can you send us a Private Message? I'll be able to look into seeing if the watch has Sprint Complete, and if so, how to file a claim for a replacement. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs