Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very unhappy with recent Sprint store experience

Highlighted
Journeyman AMK
Journeyman

Very unhappy with recent Sprint store experience

I'm very unhappy with my recent experience with Sprint.  My old phone's screen went dead.  I decided to upgrade, but I had the insurance and asked for my old phone to be fixed so my data could be transferred.  They even ordered a part.  The salesperson helping with my upgrade requested my old phone be turned in when I got the new one.  They knew I was waiting for repair on it to get my data transferred.

I was just at the store today.  My phone got sent back and almost all my personal data is gone except for a portion of my contacts.  Why did this happen?  It shouldn't have.  One of the gentlemen in the repair area was able to restore a portion of my contacts, but everything else is gone.  I'm a very unsatisfied customer.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Very unhappy with recent Sprint store experience

Wow. 😕 This does not sound good at all. I could not imagine how inconvenient and frustrating this was for you. If I were in your shoes, I’d feel the same way. By any chance, did you have a back up of your info on your computer?

Also if you wish, we can definitely submit a feedback for this agent, to avoid this from happening in the future. 

Just send me a Private Message with your info. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs