ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to cancel Sprint Complete MyHome Insurance?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is it so difficult to cancel Sprint Complete MyHome Insurance?

I've been charged $27.06 AGAIN after being told by a customer service rep in the chat it was cancelled last month. I was told when replacing my phone through Asurion I could cancel in 30 days if I wasn't happy with it and I'm definitely not happy with it. It shouldn't be so extremely difficult to cancel. Anytime I try to call Sprint to cancel they are confused and think I want to cancel my phone service or my phone insurance. I don't yet but because of this I'm thinking about it. I just want to cancel the Sprint Complete MyHome Insurance. Got talked into it from a very pushy sales rep and now I can't get rid of it.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Why is it so difficult to cancel Sprint Complete MyHome Insurance?

Hey there. That doesn't sound right. The insurance can be cancel by any representative. Let me take a look at the account. My name is Juan, I'm with the Sprint Social Care Team. Please send me a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or security answer.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Toal Equipment Protection Insurance?
Check out these articles:
Top 5 Reasons to have TEP on your Device
TEP Insurance Support Articles
TEP Insurance FAQs