cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Five Reasons to Flex

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

hortizontal flex icon.png

When you are out there shopping for a new wireless phone, there are so many questions. But one question that comes to mind might be, do I buy a device outright from a source or should I just lease it? To answer this question, you must consider many factors, but let me give you just 5 good reasons to lease with Sprint Flex.

1. Lowest upfront cost
  2. Choices at the end of your 18 month lease term
  3. If you want to own your phone, you can pay for it in 1 lump sum or 6 additional monthly installments
  4. Return your old device and upgrade to a new phone
  5. You could chose to continue leasing the phone and decide later what you want to do

So check out the great prices of new phones on www.sprint.com

For example, I have recently been using the Motorola MOTO e5 Plus and find it to be a nice device with a low monthly lease price. (see photo attached)

Sprint has many other options from low to mid-range to iconic that can fit into almost anyone's budget.

Check out more in the FAQs www.sprint.com/flex

Below is a great article on the same topic and wanted to share. 

https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Guides/sprint-lease-everything-you-need-to-know

Enjoy! 

About the Author
  • Sprint employee since 1998. One of the founding Sprint Community managers in 2004. Customer advocates. Online gamer, terrible blogger and owner at "SociAlleyAcceptable". Social Strategy is my passion. If you have suggestions or questions about Community please create a post on the Community Feedback board and I’ll review it and get back to you!
  • SeaWolf makes port here on Sprint's Community after running a somewhat popular blog, a mildly successful Twitter account and serving as the most-hated fandom Message Board Manager EVAR. Current Phone: Samsung S8 Areas of Expertise: Care topics and corny jokes