Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy iPhone XS and get iPhone XR on us

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Buy iPhone XS and get iPhone XR on us

On Dec 12 2018 I bought an iPhone XS and ask my friend to get iPhone XR since there was SPRINT Scheme " Buy iPhone XS and get iPhone XR on us ". since in simple English it means if you lease an iPhone XS you dont have to pay for iPhone XR because that is on SPRINT and later after 18 months you can buy it. But now I am paying for iPhone XS and iPhone XR as well. we payed for last 18 months for both the phones.

Why in first place am I paying for iPhone XR when it is supposed to be on SPRINT WHY ???

sdhavale_0-1596067690918.png

and the customer agent says the above. They all just lie to us so that we can buy iPhones from them as we think if we get one iPhone, second Iphone we don't have to pay for it

See Sprint just lied to us about the scheme, from now I am out  of SPRINT and I will make sure I will recommenced any friend never to buy it and also the friends on twitter. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Good morning! Let me take a look on my end okay. Can you send me a private message? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Good morning! Let me take a look on my end okay. Can you send me a private message? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

sure, just sent one please check

Highlighted

Hey! Here's how the Buy iPhone XS and get the iPhone XR on us works. Both devices are on a lease (18 months), you pay the lease on one & Sprint would pay the lease on the next. However, it's just for the duration of the leasing term (18 months). After the 18 months is completed you'd be responsible for returning the phone or any one of the other end of lease options. Review Sprint's end of lease options here https://sprint.co/2XdPVE6. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Both devices are on a lease (18 months), you pay the lease on one & Sprint would pay the lease on the next"

this is what you said.

I PAID FOR THE FIRST SO TELL ME WHY DID I PAY FOR THE SECOND, WHY DIDNT SPRINT PAID FOR THE SECOND ??????????😡

Highlighted

FOR LAST 18 MONTHS SPRINT DEDUCTED MONEY FOR BOTH THE PHONES ??? WHY ???

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs