Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT - WHO TRAINS THE SALES PEOPLE?

Journeyman

COMPLAINT - WHO TRAINS THE SALES PEOPLE?

I've officially been on the phone for the 5th hour this week trying to cancel a lease (within the 14 day cancelation period) for 2 Apple watches. I called in last week to add a phone line to my plan and an overly excited salesperson told me that there was a 2 for 1 Apple Watch deal going on if you add a line! You get 2 for the price of one for only $10 a month! I was like okay this is a cool deal. Thinking the $10 is for equipment. The watches come in and I noticed a major increase in my bill by over $50 instead of $10. I analyze my bill and notice my watches have PHONE NUMBERS and equipment charges. What planet are we living on that we need to make phone calls and have unlimited data on our watches???? She mentioned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about adding 2 additional lines to my plan, plus equipment charges for the watches, and insurance. I have insurance on my home, my car, my life! I don't need insurance on a watch!!!! What she made it SOUND like was that this one singular equipment charge. 

From there I chatted into Sprint and asked a supervisor directly (even though I already knew the answer) if the $10 a month was for equipment or if I was tricked into adding 2 additional lines to my plan. Her response - "the phone numbers are just ways for us to identify the devices on your plan" - totally dodging my question as if I'm dumb. I'm spending my fifth hour of the week trying to cancel my watch plan WITHING THE 14 DAY RETURN PERIOD. This is totally unethical and so frustrating for people with busy lives, kids, jobs. I'm a single parent, a homeowner -- I don't need to be LIED TO by my cell phone provider and tricked into sleazy sales tactics. PAY YOUR PEOPLE BETTER so they don't have to lie cheat and steal from your consumers! My LORD! 

Now the guy I was working with on my cancellation HAD SYSTEM ISSUES AND LOST SOUND and hung up. I'M LIVID!!!!!

I can't WAIT to cancel my plan with sprint-- I will be paying off my device in full soon and then I'll be gone, sayonara Sprint! Good Riddance!

UGH. What is the number for escalations and why isn't it readily available??? Oh, I know why, because they would be BOMBARDED with complaints!!!!

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs