cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Lease Discount not applied

Journeyman

Flex Lease Discount not applied

I purchased 4 phones in September 2018 under the Flex Lease plan and was told the monthly equipment charges would be $5 for the I-Phone X and $9 for the Galaxy S9.  We exchanged our old equipment per the requirements of the plan and I have the confirmation that the equipment was delivered by UPS to the Sprint facility.  Now I get the surprise that the equipment discounts have disappeared from my bill, and I'm paying the full amount.  I have all the documentation and would love to discuss the billing error, but apparently, there isn't an easy e-mail or chat option to do this.  It would be good customer service to offer this option.  I really want to get this fixed, but don't have the time to jump through more hoops.  Please let me know where I can send this documentation so Sprint can fix it's error.  The onus should be on you.  Sprint has my property (my old equipment) and Sprint is not compensating me for it.  Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Flex Lease Discount not applied

I'm happy to help with the billing of the phones. To clarify, you were getting the discounts for months? Was it just the last bill that they were gone? Has there been any swapping of phones between the lines?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Hi, Yes we received the credit on our initial bills.  The IPhoneX handsets were originally billing at $5 per month for the equipment fee.  They have since changed to full retail at $41.67 per month for the equipment fee.

Journeyman

There has not been any swapping of phones, etc.  with our plan.  We received the discount on our September invoice for all phones.  From October on, the equipment discounts for the I-phones have not shown up.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Sounds like we need to get into the account, and see what happened. I am going to private message you for some details. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs