cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrendous Experience

Journeyman

Horrendous Experience

Sprint responded to my complaint and extended me an “offer” to waive the down payment on a 64gb iPhone XS Max (I’m on the flex lease iPhone forever plan). However, after I accepted the company solution and closed the  ticket, no one from Sprint will actually waive the $100 downpayment. 

The lady from Sprint Executive Office handling my case, Tracy Franklin, will not return my calls, and so on Wednesday I spoke with another lady in that same department. According to Tiana  (not sure on spelling), VERBATIM, “Just because she SAID you could have the iPhone 64gb without a down payment doesn’t mean Sprint has to do it; Sprint’s response  is not legally binding. We CAN offer it to you for free but that doesn’t mean we WILL.” Her reasoning behind this was that I hadn’t responded to Tracy’s calls on the matter (although I had emailed her directly and requested that she email me because I wanted a record of our conversation; to which I received no response). Not sure why my not responding to phone calls made PRIOR to the —whilst still accepting the company’s solution and closing the ticket when she responded—would actually change the offer, but I digress.

After this conversation, Tracy actually left me a voicemail while I was at work (I advised Tiana that I was on a 15 minute break and couldn’t wait for her callback) saying she was trying to figure out IF it could be done and that she knew I was off my break and that she would call me back that evening. When I got off work, she had not called. I tried calling twice at her extension at that point, with no response. And no call back either. That was Wednesday and I’ve given up on a call back at this point. I’m really just appalled at this entire experience, and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever had anything else quite as absurd?

This is the most insanely unprofessional experience I have ever had with a company in my entire life. It’s almost comical at this point, as I am obviously aware $100 is nothing at all to a company like Sprint. And to me it’s really just the principle of being asked to turn in my iPhone X I’ve leased for a year, and being told I have to pay $100 for a 64gb upgrade or $500 for the 256.  but for a company’s representative to make an offer and then not honor it like that is just terribly indicative of that company’s values as a whole. 

If anyone else has had a similar experience, I would like to hear it, because this has been a nightmare.

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Horrendous Experience

I've had my own issues with Sprint and they never resolved them.  Where did you get the number you were calling?

Journeyman

It was in the response to the email i received accompanying it. Sprint Executive Service and Regulatory Services, 1 (844) 282-8211 

Journeyman

good luck as I myself still have not received a call back lol 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy Nick. I'm sorry to hear that you're issue hasn't been resolved. I'd like to take a look into this for you. I sent you a PM, so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Lmao there ya go Nick. They want to help everyone but me for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

Highlighted

Howdy amandaxlewis. I didn't mean to skip over you. I saw that you were waiting on the Executive Service and Regulatory Services for assistance in the promise they made. At this time only they can complete your request. If there is any other issues you would like me to look into, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to assist. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

yeah they won’t call me back which is kind of why i made this post in the first place lol 

I'm sorry to hear that. I sent you a PM so I can gather the needed info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Just checking in. I'm tracking down Tracy, and seeing how I can get in touch with her. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Alrighty. I have sent up an escalation to have Tracy reach back out to you, and resolve this issue for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Lol thank you but yeah, she didn’t. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs