cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Down Payments

Highlighted
Journeyman

Large Down Payments

I have been with Sprint for years. Have 5 devices and a laptop line. I have enjoyed upgrading or adding lines when ever I needed it and never had a down payment. I pay a premium for all of these devices as well. 

Now I can't get a upgrade without paying a 70% down payment. 

No real explanation. Rep says it's because of a credit check.  No credit check has been completed and Sprint does not even operate that way. 

I've put up with the horrible customer service when calling Sprint for years simply because i could get any device i wanted. 

If i am expected to pay up front for a phone then i will just go to a company with better customer service and better cell service!

This merger is the cause!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I'm sorry that you feel that way but it doesn't really matter what credit class you fall under after the check. In some cases, most customers would be required to be pay large down payment regardless.

Highlighted

Well there it is folks. We can be required to pay large down payments no matter what with T-mobile.  

Thanks for confirming that canceling is the best option. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs