cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty credit

Journeyman

Loyalty credit

I have been a customer of sprint for years and when a coworker said her phone provider had a military plan I decided to ask while up grading my husbands phone (the veteran). I was advised with changing my plan, upgrading my husbands phone and adding an Apple Watch my monthly bill would still be lower than it had been. I thought great, thank you sprint for recognizing veterans. Well not true! I lost my $10 per line ($40) loyalty credit for switching to the military plan which noone advised would happen so now my bill is more than before. Shame on you sprint! I’m still a loyal customer for over 10+ years and my husband (and son) is a veteran. I feel my only option now is to complete my leases and start carrier shopping. 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Loyalty credit

The agent who was switching your plan should have advised you of this. That is terrible that they didn't. We have loyalty credits on our older and grandfathered plans. You are more than welcome to send me a PM, and I can put a feedback on this agent for you for not letting you know. Usually after upgrading and changing plans the first bill is higher. After that it should go down to normal. We can also look into that. 

Journeyman

This my 3rd bill and same as last month so no hope of going down. Coaching an employee doesn’t help me pay my higher bill each month. I hear from co-workers how they left Sprint but I continue to be loyal amd now feel completely betrayed and dissatisfied. I now either need to purchase my phones to get out of leasing and move on or continue to be screwed over!!!

We'd be glad to take a closer look at things for you. Drop us a PM and we can see what your old plan was and get some additional details about what went on during the change in plans. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,

I am seeking assistance. I am getting the run around (lied to). I called in roughly 2 months ago to cancel a line and was offered a one time $200 and $50 credit along with $10 off for 4 or 6 months, sorry I don't remember (lie #1). I figured it would take a month or so, so I waited.

When I received the bill a month later I found no credits still. I called and was informed there were no notes about these credits in my account. I requested the issue be elevated in order to have the audio reviewed. I was informed a ticket was submitted and I would be contacted in 48 hours (lie #2). The call never came, so I called back in only to find out the ticket was never submitted. 

After talking to another representative and being informed there was nothing that could be done if I did not remember the day I called in I asked who I needed to contact in order to get this resolved, at this point the representative initiated an escalation ticket. I was told I would be contacted in 5 days, but this did not happen either, batting 100% SPRINT. 

There were random credits applied totaling to approx $86. For always being told how valued I am as a longtime customer, conning people into keeping their service is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.  I would like to know how far up I need to go to get this resolved or be released from my leases (return the phones) penalty free. 

-VERY DISSATISFIED "LOYAL" CUSTOMER

Hi renalo. I'd be glad to help take a look over things for you. I'll need to get a bit more information from you so that I can access your account to review, so I'll be sending you a private message shortly. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Let me take a look for you. Give me a few minutes to pull up your account please.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Hi Megnatron,

Apologies the pin is XXXXXX. 

Journeyman

Thank you. 

It looks like credit you were wanting for the non returned device fee isn't being given to you. The agent on 4/25 explained that if you don't return the device you will not be getting that back.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I was going to buy the phone ending in 7561. Which I believe I just did because the $241 was added to my bill. Are you saying the credits will be applied until phone is paid? I was told there was no mention of the 200, 50, or 10/month credits for 4 lines. This is why I requested the audio be heard.

Journeyman

I told them I was buying the phone. So it sounded good to get the 200 and 50 credit. In addition to 10 off per line for 4 or 6 months.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs