cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint customer for 20+ years and phone deals for new customers are better than what I am offered.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint customer for 20+ years and phone deals for new customers are better than what I am offere

Hi, just checking if Sprint was going to do anything for you. For me I have nothing so far.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint customer for 20+ years and phone deals for new customers are better than what I am offere

Hi, so far those are just rumors since I have been offered nothing.

Journeyman

I am in your camp, nothing coming from Sprint.

by post to Sprint - 

i am a 20 year Sprint customer. i am paying a premium price for my services. i am very tired  of not be eligible for any special offers. 1.free hot spot   2. hula 3. iphone xr for $15 5. LG G8 $15 these offers are for either new customer or new line of service. Is there any incentive for me to continue with, never mind obviously not. So I am going to move on to a company who hopefully values longevity. I just don't get it Yes I have spoken to Sprint customer service and express my disappointment, no one would assist.

Example - LG G8 $15 for new customer LG G7 for existing customer,

I don't understand your priorities, that right it's not your current customer.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@DLDREYES, I understand your frustration. The offers for new customers are there to assist with changing carriers. After that first phone, the offers are the same for them. 

Now, looking at hotspot and Hulu, do you know what plan you're currently on? We may need to review the options for a plan change to get those additional services for you. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Red. So the goal is to have turnover every 2 years? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs