cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint flex ended

Journeyman

Sprint flex ended

I have talked to 5 people one being a technical person and still they can not help me. Since my flex lease has been up I've been trying to get the 6 month installments on both my lines but of course no one can help me. All they say is they see the option on their end but cant do anything. Um well I cant see the option on my end so now I'm paying for phones that I still wont be able to keep because well I dont have 300$ to drop down right away the reason I was trying to do the installments. I'm just getting so frustrated with this company I have been with them since 2011. Almost 8 years and I've never had so many issues untill now.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Sprint flex ended

I get the frustration. This is an option that is only available on sprint.com or the my sprint app, and is only available on the 18th month or an 18 month lease. 

Bellow are the direction on how to turn the remaining balance into 6 monthly payments. 

Sprint app:

1. Direct the customer to access the MySprint app on their device
  2. Direct the customer to tap area labeled Next steps for your Device.
  3. Direct the customer to make their choice:
    1. * One lump sum or
    2. * Six Monthly Installments.
  4. Direct the customer to select NEXT when they have made their choice
    1. Direct the customer to make their choice: One lump sum or Six Monthly Installments.
    2. Direct the customer to select NEXT when they have made their choice

Select Sprint Flex Option (sprint.com)

1. Direct the customer to log into their sprint.com account.
  2. On the "My Sprint Dashboard" locate the device
  3. Click on the three dots on the upper right corner to access a menu
  4. Click "View Agreement" link
  5. Under the "OWN IT" section direct the customer to choose either "Full Price" or "6 Monthly Installments" by selecting the "Buy Now" button under the selection.
  6. If the customer chose "6 MONTHLY PAYMENTS"
    1. The customer should review the Installment Agreement and select Cancel or AGREE
    2. The customer will then see either a "SUCCESS" screen Or if there was an issue the customer may see the following screen
  7. If the customer chose to purchase device in a lump sum
    • Customers can purchase the phone by making a lump sum payment.
      1. Select the payment method
      2. Agree to the statement and
      3. Click Buy Now

If you are having trouble accessing one of these to option check the following: 

1. Web browser: has the cache, cookies, and history been cleared, does it have the most resent updates

2. Are you using a computer, tablet, or phone: has the cache, cookies, and history been cleared, does it have the most resent updates

3.If on the app: has the cache, cookies, and history been cleared, does it have the most resent updates

4. Has this website been blocked on your device? (No joke I accidentally blocked my banks website on my home computer. I didn't mean to and must have hit the right combo of things  on my key board. To say the least it was a huge headache and the worst part was I had to ask my bother in-law for help.)  

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Here's the thing every single person has told me the same thing and every time there is no 6 month option on my end only 1 lump that I would have to go to the store to do. Every person that has tried to help me can see it on their end. We have talked for hours to do it. It does not work on my end 

It looks like 1 thing has been apparently missed in all of the conversations you've had with us. Depending on when the lease was started, the 6 month payment option may not be available. This option was spoken about, but was not actually implemented until mid 2018. Also, to take advantage of the 6 month pay off option, it has to be set up before the last lease payment is billed. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Seriously  so now what I either have to pay the lump some for both phones or keep paying 31$ for each phone and never own it? Why would all these people tell me I have the option for the last 2 weeks but dont know why I cant select it on my end? And will get back to me eventually if their supervisor can figure it out. 

Unfortunately, I can't answer as to why the others weren't seeing why this wasn't an option. But yes, if you're wanting to own the devices, you'll need to pay the lump sum. You still have the option of returning them and either upgrading to a new device, using a previous device, or a BYOD.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs