cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Get an Iphone11 on us", How to return my old phone to Sprint (Sprint FlexLease)???

Journeyman

"Get an Iphone11 on us", How to return my old phone to Sprint (Sprint FlexLease)???

New to Sprint and just did the 18mo. FlexLease. You know the "Get an Iphone 11 on us", where they waive the monthly cost of the device if you have a qualifying device to trade-in. Verified my Iphone 6S IMEI and it qualified. It said I would receive a return kit and as long as I give them the 6S in 30 days, I would get the credit.

It's now 2 weeks and I still have not received a return kit. I called customer service. They didn't know what I was talking about and gave me the link for the buy back program. Which would give me $30 back for my 6s. That's not what I signed up for...

I tried chat and they thought I wanted to return my new Iphone 11 and then sent me to the buy back program again.

I went back to the brick & mortar store where I picked the phone up. The guy that set me up originally said if I didn't get the kit within a week to come back in and they would take care of sending back the old one. When I went back in, the girl said there's nothing they can do since I purchased the phone online. All they could do was call customer service for me, which would apparently take over an hour. I didn't have the time that day.

I'm starting to think Sprint doesn't want me to return it, so I can get stuck with paying the monthly lease. So, does anyone out there know how the heck to get my device back to Sprint?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: "Get an Iphone11 on us", How to return my old phone to Sprint (Sprint FlexLease)???

Good morning. Whether you are returning a new device, your lease device, trading-in your device or participating in the buy-back promotion, you can always have the correct return kit sent to you. Just visit: https://sprint.co/2OQFcer for more information. If you still have questions or concerns or simply need assistance, let us know. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat

Looking for more infomration on Sprint Flex Leasing?
Check out these articles:
Five Reasons to Flex
Sprint Flex Support Articles
Sprint Flex FAQs