cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Indirect Blog

0 Comments

This program has been on shared with dealers before, but it is often forgotten.  Also, when new reps come on board, many of them do not realize the discounts that are available to them.

The excerpt below is from the isc site... Home > Compensation > Exclusive Advantage Program > Next Jump

Next Jump, Inc., the leading provider of employee perks programs in the United States has joined the Sprint Nextel Exclusive Advantage Program to provide the employees of our Exclusive Dealers with a central online web portal that provides:

• Hundreds of everyday consumer discounts
  • Special in-store and online shopping savings
  • Savings on local shops & restaurants
  • Seasonal shopping guides and promotions
  • Premium Rewards & other exclusive offers

How to Participate
For more information or to access the discount portal please visit the following link: http://sprintnexteleap.corporateperks.com/

Before being able to take advantage of the numerous discounts, you will need to complete the website registration form by clicking on the “Register Now” button along the right hand side of the page.

Once you have completed the form you will then be asked to enter the company code and your email address.

For the company code enter: sprintnexteleap832

Your password for this website will be emailed to the address you provide in the registration form.

Please note that you will be required to enter in the email address you provide during registration along with your assigned password each time you wish to enter into the discount portal website.

Enjoy the perks, team! 

0 Comments

Have you ever noticed when you search for businesses online you see ratings & reviews associated with that business?  I, for one, always read reviews and value customers' opinions and experiences.  You can allow these tools to benefit your business!

I encourage you to use these free resources to promote and manage your business.  Some of the popular sites that you should access are...

In many cases you will see your business ALREADY listed here.  It is up to you to "CLAIM" your business and edit it as necessary.

After that, my "off the record" friendly suggestion would be to do some innocent viral marketing.  In other words, ask people to review your listing to get your reviews going.  Eventually customers will start reviewing as well.  A searching customer will more than likely visit YOUR business with five stars rather than the listing below you with no stars upon thars (sorry, goofy Dr. Seuss flashback).

This is SO SIMPLE to do and is a short process.  After you do this, search for your business online and see what happens!

If you need any help or have any feedback, please let me know.

Happy claiming!

Jennifer

0 Comments