cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flava Flav said WHAAAAT?!?

Wizard

This is from the younger and much hipper Sara M. in Corp. Comm. in response to some confusion caused by the recent commercial featuring Flavor Flav.

So you might have seen the recent Sprint commercial featuring Flava Flav. We’ve had a few customers that were confused by the ad – and not just about why we used Flava Flav as a spokesperson! Ha!

Flava (as I call him) mentions a family plan at $42.50. That’s correct – but it’s our family plan broken out per line.

Seriously – only $42.50 per line for a family of four. That’s for unlimited calling, messaging (if you have teens, you know this is a must) and data (that includes surfing the web and all of the other great stuff your phone can do). Plus, you get our Any Mobile, Anytime offer, too. That means you can call any wireless number in the country (that’s 250 million people!) for FREE, without using your minutes. No other carrier can offer that kind of value.

Here’s how it breaks down: The Everything Data Family 1500 plan from Sprint is $129.99 for two lines. And it’s only $19.99 per month for two additional lines. (Prices exclude surcharges and taxes…blah, blah, blah…)

Verizon and AT&T’s family plans: $55 per line. You could save $600 a year on your phone plan with Sprint! Oh, and did I mention that you don’t have to keep track of your restrictive calling circles, make calls only within your network, wait until 9 p.m. for your nights and weekends to start…well, I could go on. But I think you get my point.

So, what would Flava do? Family plan from Sprint all the way. Yeaaah boiiii!

9 Comments