We announced it at CTIA. Now the trials are completed and it’s official!
Sprint customers can now take full advantage of all the features and benefits Google Voice offers using their existing Sprint wireless phone number as their Google Voice number.
Sprint + Google Voice
It’s easy to do and available on all Sprint CDMA phones. Unlike other carriers, Sprint customers do not have the hassle and fees associated with porting their number.
How to get it:
If you are new to Google Voice:
1. The first step is to create a Google Voice account.
2. In step 1 of account creation, click “I want to use my mobile number.”
3. Enter your Sprint mobile phone number and click the “Check for available options” button.
4. Click on “Enable Google Voice on your Sprint phone” and complete the remaining steps of account setup.
If you already have a Google Voice account:
1. Sign in to Google Voice.
2. Go to Settings and click the Phones tab.
3. Find your existing Sprint number in your list of forwarding phones, then click on "Enable Google Voice on your Sprint mobile phone."
4. Select Option 1.
Additional details about getting set up, important information about MMS and voicemail and how-to videos are available to help you get acquainted with Google Voice on your Sprint phone.
Sprint and Google Voice
Google Voice Blog
What others are saying: