Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint iPhone Sales Break Record with Best-Ever First Day Sales

Journeyman

Customers praise Sprint’s for offering the only unlimited data plan with the iPhone

As the only U.S. carrier to offer new and existing customers the iPhone experience with unlimited data plans, Sprint celebrated its best-ever first day sales of any Sprint device family with the launch of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 on Friday, October 14.

Sprint retail stores around the county celebrated the arrival of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 by opening their doors at 8:00am with lines at most locations with  excited customers waiting to get their hands on the only iPhones offering an unlimited data plan. Here’s what customers had to say:

• “I’m super excited! This is my first  iPhone. I haven’t been in line since I was 10 years old for a Furby! I did my research and Sprint’s coverage in the city is great.  I plan to use data all the time, so the unlimited data and pricing is the best deal.” - Mikki Manfredonia, San Francisco, Calf.

• “Sprint’s customer service has been fantastic. It’s the biggest reason why I switched. Plus your unlimited offer the best plans and pricing.” - Michael Fortson, San Francisco, Calif.

• “I refuse to give money to AT&T. I promised the kids that the minute Sprint comes up with the iPhone, they can get it right away. They didn’t forget.”  - The Leon Guerrero Family, Dallas, Texas

• “I am so excited Sprint has the iPhone. I didn’t want to order it online. Wanted to get in line at the store and be one of the first to have the iPhone from Sprint.” – Jasmine Grady, Atlanta, Ga.

• “I had unlimited data with Sprint before. I know a lot of other phone companies cut that out, but it’s big for me, especially with iPhone.” - Kendall Romseur, Boston, Mass.

• “I always wanted iPhone, but never had it before. It’s the most advanced phone out there. You can do anything with it.  I’m really excited Sprint has it now. Sprint is the only one with unlimited now, it’s definitely the best deal.” - Daniella Mangakis, Boston, Mass.

• “I am excited to switch to Sprint and get the iPhone on an unlimited plan. The unlimited plans are great…much better price.” - Alessandro (Alex) Guglielmino, Atlanta, Ga.

Sprint Executive Quote

• “On Launch Day, October 14, Sprint reported its best ever day of sales in retail, web and telesales for a device family in Sprint history with the launch of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. We reached this milestone at      approximately noon CT. The response to this device by current and new customers has surpassed our expectations and validates our customers’ desire for a truly unlimited data pricing plan.” - Fared Adib, Sprint      Product Chief 

Trade-up and Sprint will Buyback

Now is a great time to trade-up to an iPhone from Sprint and experience the only unlimited data plans on an iPhone in the U.S. The buyback amount for iPhone ranges from $50 to as much as $275 depending on the specific carrier and model. Sprint guarantees $50 for even the oldest iPhone models! Customers can check eligibility and the trade-in amount at www.sprintbuyback.com or visit a Sprint retail store.

Pricing and Availability

iPhone 4S is currently available from Sprint starting at $199.99 for the 16GB model, $299.99 for the 32GB model and $399.99 for the 64GB model. iPhone 4 is available for just $99.99 for the 8GB model. All prices require a new-line activation or eligible upgrade and two-year agreement.

With Sprint’s unlimited data plans, customers don’t have to worry about throttling or surprises on their monthly bill due to data overage charges like they might with tiered data plans from other carriers. Plans start at just $69.99 per month plus the required $10 Premium Data add-on charge. Sprint’s Simply Everything Plan is the only plan from a national carrier to offer truly unlimited calling, data and text for just $99.99 per month plus the required $10 Premium Data add-on charge (all while on the Sprint network).

All iPhone models are available to new and existing customers in all Sprint retail stores, www.sprint.com and 1-800-SPRINT1 as well as select additional Sprint retail channels.

Related Links

http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2063

http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2073

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2011/10/04Apple-Launches-iPhone-4S-iOS-5-iCloud.html

http://www.apple.com/pr/products/iphone/iphone.html

3 Comments