cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about Sprint.com with Begin

Wizard

<p>There's a  fresh new way to learn for you to learn about what you can do on sprint.com called <a href="http://www.sprint.com/begin/web/html/about.html" target="_blank">Begin</a>. It is a convenient way to learn about all of the options, products, and support services available to you on Sprint.com for you phone. <br /><br />The <a href="http://www.sprint.com/begin/web/html/index.html#section=begin" target="_blank">Begin</a> page is divided into 5 tabs: </p><blockquote><ul><li><strong>Begin</strong> - Displays a carousel of different services and features.  Click any of the icons to learn more about that item.  </li><br /><li><strong>Learn about your phone</strong> - Select your phone model and see user reviews, learn more, find accessories, and the latest software for their your phone. </li><br /><li><strong>Make your phone your own</strong> - Browse the various products you can use to customize your phone -  Digital Lounge, Accessories, and  SkinIt. </li><br /><li><strong>Get help</strong> - See how to get help from various support resources including: Top Questions, About your new Device, Community Support, Send us an Email, Chat, Dial *2. </li><br /><li><strong>About My Sprint &amp; Billing</strong> - Learn about the  benefits of registering for My Sprint. </li></ul></blockquote><p>We always welcome constructive feedback, so let us know what you think. </p><div class='message-edit-history'><span class='edit-author'>Message Edited by SarahKS on </span><span class='local-date'> 03-06-2009</span><span class='local-time'> 09:48 AM</span></div>

3 Comments
Journeyman

i have been looking around this site and i cannot seem to get it to recognize i am clicking on "learn more" or anything else. i was able to select a phone, however then the links will just go to the next option instead of giving me the information requested. it looks really nice though. and i was able to say "im psyched" about things.

Wizard

Thanks for the feedback Glimmer!

Journeyman

It was a pop up blocker issue, be sure to allow pop ups to see all the information...