cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Introduces “All. Together. Now.” Ad Campaign

Journeyman

Sprint begins a new advertising campaign today featuring a new tagline: “All. Together. Now.TM” The new campaign builds on the company’s long-running “Now Network” positioning which promotes the idea Sprint customers can get what they want when they want while on the Sprint network. The All. Together. Now. campaign takes the Now Network concept a step further by celebrating the growing importance of what we’re doing with our mobile devices – talking, texting, emailing, posting videos, tweeting and updating their Facebook pages – and encourages even more fun, uplifting social interaction with one another.

National TV ad begins tonight (4/11) in primetime...get an advance look here: Unlimited is Good

A series of images in rapid succession of people doing activities from their phones like sending email, logging onto Facebook, sending notes and pictures, posting videos, finding information online and others engaged in video chat as music featuring the All. Together. Now. tagline is played along with a voiceover that says, “Unlimited is good. And thanks to Sprint you can talk, text, and post as much as you want, for no extra cost. So go ahead world, unlimit yourself.” The song used in the ad, and variations of it that will be used in other elements of the campaign, was originally performed by the Beatles.

Additional TV commercials will be introduced during the next several months and will encourage the audience to call, text or email real people, not actors, who will be prominently featured along with their phone number and email address.

Banner Ads with a Social Element: Happy Birthday Veatrice!

In addition to TV, banner ads will appear online featuring a woman named Veatrice Henson. Veatrice is a Missouri resident who turns 100 in 2011 and the ad encourages viewers to reach out to her directly to wish her a happy 100th birthday saying, “Let’s wish Veatrice a happy 100th, again and again,” along with a window that provides users her actual phone number and email address so they can call, text or email her. It includes the phrase, “If you’re truly unlimited, you can text, email and call all you want.” Of course, Sprint will help Veatrice respond to many of her messages and we hope you’ll join in by wishing her a happy 100th.

To see more go to sprint.com/alltogethernow.

The site features a prominent photo of Veatrice, the headline “Let’s wish Veatrice a happy 100th, again and again,” and includes a bar graph showing the actual number of emails, texts and calls to Veatrice. The graph will be updated continually throughout the campaign so we can all follow how many people are participating. Links to additional video and other “Random Acts of TogethernessTM” are also featured on the site along with other unique items for all of us to share, such as “sad potato” or “slo-mo chipmunk.”

And if you’re a Sprint customer with the Sprint Simply Everything® data plan you can enjoy using your phone more without worry because you won’t get unexpected surprises on your monthly bill due to data overage charges or throttling – which is a means of slowing you down – like you might see with plans from other national wireless carriers.  The campaign will appear across TV, print, online and social-media channels.

Executive Quotes

Bill Morgan, senior vice president-Corporate Marketing, Sprint.

• “All. Together. Now. is designed to celebrate all the things people are doing with their mobile devices on the Sprint Now Network and promotes the idea that people can do more of those activities without wondering if they’ll suffer slower speeds or higher costs as a result of that increased usage.”

• “The idea is to make social behavior contagious to a national audience and let everyone know that Sprint is the only national wireless carrier offering unlimited pricing plans without data overages or throttling, which means they can use their smartphone or tablet as much as they like while on the Sprint network for something fun like wishing a stranger happy birthday.”

• “This campaign is socially driven by its nature. “We want people to participate through some of the more traditional vehicles like text and voice, but we also developed a piece on Facebook where people can join together to participate in the campaign as well if that’s a better fit for them.”
30 Comments
N/A

I think it's stupid.  Save your money and put it towards bringing back my "free" ESPN alerts.

N/A

@James I agree. bring back the Premier plans the way they were and maybe I will care.

N/A

And it helped me realize just how much Sprint has valued my continued patronage for over ten years - spend enough money and we like you just as much.

"You'll qualify (for Sprint Premier) if you've been with us for six months and have a recurring monthly plan charge of at least $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on shared lines, or if you've been with Sprint for ten years."

Wow, how's that for appreciation?  Not only do I spend well over $99.99 on two separate shared line plans, I've been with Sprint for over ten years.  What does that get me?  No more NFL Mobile.  No more ESPN "free" alerts.  Lousy Sprint Football Live app.  All the NASCAR bloatware my phone can handle.

N/A

yep i want my free alerts... even went to managers and they wouldn't even credit my account for crap... sprint blows.

N/A

I think it's funny Sprint posts something about their new dumb ad campaign and all of the comments are regarding how unhappy exsisting customers are.

Here's why I'm still with Sprint:  1. I have a contract. 2. I don't have enough money for the termination fees.

I will admit, Sprint's monthly service is cheaper than other companies that I've checked out - Verizon namely.  But Verizon has better service coverage, they aren't flip-flopping over LTE vs. WiMAXX, their devices have surpassed Sprint's easily (iPhone, iPad, Thunderbolt, just to name a few) and I GET MY SPORTS.  I think a little extra money per month is worth getting the service I want.

Journeyman

Not to be a smart arse, but if you guys are so unhappy with Sprint, then go with another carrier. I am willing to bet $$ you will have 'issues' and not 'feel the love' like you are complaining about Sprint. Must be some good reason someone would stick with Sprint 10 years. The $69.99 plan was a deal maker for me. I do wish the 'better' phones were more in my price range.

N/A

Very dumb marking. I've had the Evo for about a year and still no 4g in Dayton, OH. Sprint has the lowest price or I would be elsewhere.

N/A

@DSEK Pay my ETF and I'm gone.  See ya, bye.  Now that Verizon LTE is available in my area, I'm ready for a jump.  I have to have an Airvanna device in my home because the Sprint signal is so bad in my house.  According to their maps, Sprint's signal is poor, Verizon has solid LTE, T-Mobile has HSPA+ as does AT&T.

N/A

The money can be spent on R&D to bring Android world phones to Sprint.

When you are at it, get some professionals to do the ads not the CEO. He is too boring!!!

Marcus

Journeyman

@James, ook Check is the mail :/   It's what is great about being an American, choices. I'm pretty sure there will be 'complaints' with any provider you go with. But it seems to me that if you are that miserable with Sprint, wouldn't it be 'healthier' and less stressful to just go away? Or atleast, change your plan..if possible?

You seem very angry at Sprint and very 'in-love' with Verizon & AT&T......just sayin.

N/A

Been a Sprint customer for 6 years running.  We have 3 lines sharing a simply everything family plan.  By the looks of it we'll be down graded this year to silver. That's okay though. Another carrier will likely give me a better deal to sign with them as a new customer than Sprint will to stay with them.  Or I can go with Metro PCS who offers LTE in my area, pay a bit more for the phone.  At least if the service or customer service is bad. I am free to walk away without penalty at any. Time.  I've been Sprint long enough that none of their commercials or ads impress me.  I think their customer service is crap so all boasting ads make no difference. I want out. Assumming AT&T gets to buy T-Mobil, will be rather interesting to see how Sprint does against two much larger carriers who both have an iPhone to offer.  Could get ugly.

N/A

Yea sprint does have some quirks,  but go to ATT AND PAY $ for you internet usage and see. I'll stick with my unlimited plan with sprint and wont get gouged.

N/A

I like how they say; "Unlimited is good. And thanks to Sprint you can talk, text, and post as much as you want, for no extra cost."

Yet if you have the type of phone that can actually do these things easily, there is an extra $10 charge.

They're still cheaper than the others, but it's just a little slimey to say no extra charge, when everyone with a smartphone has an extra charge for the same unlimited data.

Journeyman

"The new campaign builds on the company’s long-running “Now Network” positioning which promotes the idea Sprint customers can get what they want when they want while on the Sprint network" I WANT MY ESPN ALERTS!!!!!! NOW!!!! haha I guess I don't get what I want....so would this be considered false advertisement sense I am not getting what I WANT!?...oh I will be leaving sprint....to many negatives in such a short relationship.....

N/A

Am I the only one thinking this rings a bell? Sony's slogan is in similar styling. "Make.Believe".

N/A

I am so close to leaving sprint n giving another company this premier customers hard earned money. 1, unlimited my sweet ass! 2, bandwidth blows as of well forever... compared to competition 3g. 3, where the $%*& is the 4g we have no flipping choice paying for!

N/A

You people are ridiculous. Sprint is way better than the others. I have Verizon with the Xoom as well. I also had Verizon for years before sprint. It is cheaper and well worth staying with them. Sure I an mad about the upgrade change but the others did the same crap.

N/A

Oh no, here we go again. How long is it going to be before other companies start using Beatles songs for their ads. One of the things that keeps Beatles songs so fresh after 40 years is you don't hear them in ads. The only other one I know of is Nike. They were using "Revolution" until it got canned by Apple Corps. Please reconsider using "All Together Now" in the ad and find a different song to use. Let's keep the Beatles material as fresh as we can for as long as we can so future generations can enjoy the music as I have for the last 40 years.

N/A

This is JOKE I am sure the extra $10 a month for s smartphone pays for this and other money wasted things

N/A

I think its too soft. I like how Dan Hesse came out the day the verizon deal was announced and reinforced sprints strategy. I think you should say Sprint wants your business NOW. That's what its all about. You want what you want now and we want your business now. In the wake of this merger Sprint has one chance to make noise and that should be your calling. Step up and out into the light Sprint. Don't let the shadow of two bohemoths eclipse all the good work you've done to generate customwr loyalty.

Mark

Journeyman

There are loop holes to get out of the ETF.  Surcharges and the changes in the free text messages violate all of our contracts.  I'm in the process of switching my same number over to Verizon.  Just don't pay the ETF no matter what b/s they try and tell you, because once the contract is violated you don't have to pay it.

N/A

if u don't pay etf.. it will surely affect your credit. it's still your loss. they're not gonna waive it.

Journeyman

Actually they will be forced to waive it because it states in the contract that any change such as whats happening constitutes a waiving of the ETF.  So it will not affect my credit, thank you.

N/A

Do you know who actually sings this for the commercial?  My friends really like the quality of the woman't singing voice and would like to know who it is.  Thanks,

Journeyman

They showed us "their love" less than 24 hour notice that WEATHER ALERTS were being stripped from us.  Thanks Sprint....hope the tornado is headed for your house!!!

N/A

Sprint, when you and other corporations like you take works of art, like Beatles songs, that have a particularly devoted following, please know that we don't like it. We hate to see a song our boys wrote attached to your product. You are destroying and abusing art. Please just stop. Please leave the Beatles out of it. Go find some young sell-out indie band who can't get a paycheck because corporate fat cats like you dictate what airs on the radio. Go and pay a jingle writer. Leave us our Beatles, I promise you, using their songs will have the opposite effect from the one you desire. I specifically avoid products who destroy art and that's what you're doing. Pull the campaign, now. Thanks.

Journeyman

All together my A*%! Sprint customers this unlimited buffet is chosing what we can eat. Not only have the ESPN alerts be cut off but TMZ and others will follow. Received texts today that sprint will no longer offfer free text alerts from third party providers. Which means anything you receive free such as TMZ, CNN, ABC  and any other alert you may receive is in jeopardy. So much for unlimited and the customer rep suggested that I download the app. D that, I don't care about checking a freaking app all day the text alerts were more accurate. Well guess what sprint I guess you really are wanting to lose customers and you will lose two when both contracts are up!

sprint customers it is time to spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, word of mouth and masssive emails. This crap has got to stop and they are crying about AT&T buying TMobile. Let's make the merger happen and run this terrible provider into bankruptcy. hesse you can take you 9.1 million and find a whole to crawl in. Look in the dictionary next time  and look up the word bullshhhhh instead of unlimited!

Journeyman

Thanks for your opinion but you fail to realize that a phone is supposed to be used as a communication device. Meaning you are supposed to be able to talk to other people with it. You maybe happy with sprint but you take a look at the coverage in Arkansas and other states. It is horrible compared to the AT&T and Verizon. I would like to use my phone for what it was designed for. So your comment is only in the eyes of your opinion and not the network as a whole. If you are going to charge people more $, why take away what you want to? I have been with sprint for far to long with all these price changes with the same horrible coverage. I am  leaving at the end of the month and I hope that you continue to save for less!!!!!

Journeyman

bring back nfl red zone

N/A

We sent her a happy birthday :3