cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my contract termination date?

Journeyman

How do I find my contract termination date?

I have searched and search online for my contract termination date and have not found it anywhere.  I am definitely looking to leave Sprint and want to know the end of my contract so I do not incur extra fees.

11 REPLIES
Master

Re: How do I find my contract termination date?

pupseamus To view your early termination fee go to the my account tab then click view my contract details. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Journeyman

TTo do that I still need to know my termination date in order to know how many months to calculate -- WHEN DOES MY CONTRACT END?????

Master

pupseamus Please refer to the instructions provided in the link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. We would like to discuss this on a private platform.
- Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU I SEEN MY TERMINATION DATE MONTHS AGO YOU MUST HAVE REMOVED THAT SO THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO CALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THIS WAS THE WORSE THING I EVER DID WAS TO GO WITH SPRINT!!  YOU WEBSITE SUCKS AND HAS A LOT TO BE DESIRED, IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????  MAKING MONEY MAKING MONEY MAKING MONEY THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR.

Journeyman

There is NO view my my contract details................lie

Journeyman

There is NO view my contract details, did you remove that part of your website?

Journeyman

I finally found it after an hour of surfing you dumb website.  You go to Your plan and usage and it shows under your current plan.  Cannot you make it simple for your customers????  Mine is up soon and I will leave Sprint for good and let others know the problems I have had with Sprint.

Master

No we have not remove the contact details. You would have to go to my Sprint,my services, than contacts are highlighted in blue. If you have any questions or concerns we are here for you. - CarolSprint Social Care
Master

whitewolf380, We greatly value your business and would hate to lose you as a customer. Please let us know if there's anything that we can do for you. We're here to help.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you for posing this question. I have finally found my upgrade eligibility date  - quoting a helpful customer "You go to Your plan and usage and it shows under your current plan."

I'd like to ask Sprint to please, please make this easier information to find! It used to be very easy when I looked to upgrade - instead I am being sold on payment plans - telling me that I am eligible for these plans. This is ridiculous -  it used to tell me when I would be eligible to upgrade. This makes me believe that Sprint is hoping we grab this plan, clueless to our true upgrade date. I had gotten so frustrated, I had vowed to change to another carrier that would be more upfront with my plan. Please consider your current customers who do not get to avail of all of  the 'promotions' geared toward non-Sprint customers.

Thank you.

Journeyman

sprint.com - my sprint - my account, scroll down to devices. In devices, choose "see my contract details"

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!