cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can No Longer Set Up Personal Hotspot!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Can No Longer Set Up Personal Hotspot!

It used to be so easy. I had my password and all. All I had to do was go to Cellular Settings, turn the Personal Hotspot on, and that was that.

The Personal Hotspot on/off button IS showing, but the capability of it turning on is not. I don't see the password I'd made for it, I don't see the wi-fi, USB, or bluetooth options, all I see is the phone telling me I gotta call a number or come here to m.sprint.com to set up the hotspot, but I don't think it should work like that.

I should also mention that I have the iPhone 5c, with the iOS 8.4. I used to be able to set up the Personal Hotspot easily until I updated. I hope there is a quick solution to this problem, or that I can be referred to something that will help, because I've tried turning it off and turning it back on to get on the cellular settings again (like I read on another discussion thread), but it is not working.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

I realized today that I am having the same issue.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat