cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can No Longer Set Up Personal Hotspot!

Journeyman

I Can No Longer Set Up Personal Hotspot!

It used to be so easy. I had my password and all. All I had to do was go to Cellular Settings, turn the Personal Hotspot on, and that was that.

The Personal Hotspot on/off button IS showing, but the capability of it turning on is not. I don't see the password I'd made for it, I don't see the wi-fi, USB, or bluetooth options, all I see is the phone telling me I gotta call a number or come here to m.sprint.com to set up the hotspot, but I don't think it should work like that.

I should also mention that I have the iPhone 5c, with the iOS 8.4. I used to be able to set up the Personal Hotspot easily until I updated. I hope there is a quick solution to this problem, or that I can be referred to something that will help, because I've tried turning it off and turning it back on to get on the cellular settings again (like I read on another discussion thread), but it is not working.

1 REPLY
Journeyman

Re: I Can No Longer Set Up Personal Hotspot!

I realized today that I am having the same issue.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!