cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Phone Connect Dont get it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Phone Connect Dont get it.

Warning. Dont get it! This is the worst phone system ever. People cant hear. There are long pauses when talking. Email indicator never works. I always have to re-set it using **#34000000#. I even bought new handsets. It's still bad.

19.95 a month then another 19 dollars in hidden taxes(I did not see that one comming). Awful. I want my money back but stuck in a two year contract.

I had Vonnage for 10 years which worked great. This looked like a good deal then I got it. Its horrible.

It was a hassle to even port my phone number over. Why oh Why did I do it?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Phone Connect Dont get it.

I am so sorry that I got this device.  It has been nothing but trouble.  My first one had bad firmware, spent half a day getting that done,  That did not fix it.  Had to get a replacement shipped.  That one has only failed once.  Then Sprint had the nerve to charge ne a repair fee!

AVOID THIS THING!!!!

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Phone Connect Dont get it.

This home service IS HORRIBLE!! I am sick and tired of it!! I just wish all these "warning" posts were left open on their MAIN site. This reveiw (along with others) make the service what it is.... S**T!! They still haven't replied to any of my posts.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat