cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone4s won't dial out

Journeyman

iPhone4s won't dial out

When trying to call out beeps 3 times and hangs up no incoming calls will come through

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: iPhone4s won't dial out

i tried this code to dial and start the update process: ##873283# and it worked after iOS upgrade.

GrandMaster

do you happen to have an airave at your home? or possibly a neighbor? you will usually hear 3 beeps when you call out so you know youre connected to the airave. always a possibility.

does this only happen at one place or everywhere you go?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I do not have an AirRave. Had to do this update when installing latest iOS. Also had to do it again after sprint pushed "new carrier settings" to my phone. Won't make that mistake again.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!