Go to solution
Journeyman

Change number

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to change my mobile number

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Change number

Good morning Dedwards95

Thanks for reaching out. It's easy to change your phone number. Just visit: www.Sprint.com

• Sign in to sprint.com with your username and password
  • Click the My Preferences tab
  • Under Things I can manage online - account, click Change Phone Number.
  • Select the phone number you wish to change.
  • Select Next.

To keep your current area code and change your phone number:

1. Click I need a new phone number in the same area

2.  Agree to the Terms on the following page and click Continue to change your phone number. Google Voice users: Before proceeding with step 2, first disable your Sprint number in Google Voice?. Please log in to www.google.com/voice, disable your number and return to this page to continue.

3. Your new phone number will display.

Your phone will need to be programmed with your new phone number. Many of our phones program automatically over the air on our network. If your phone number does not program automatically, you will need to manually enter information to complete programming.

Don't forget that:

• You cannot choose a specific number. A new number will be randomly assigned.
  • You cannot change your phone number more than 3 times in 30 days.
  • Once your phone number is changed, you cannot switch back to your current number.
  • You will need to set up a new voicemail account and all your saved voicemail messages will be lost.
  • Changing your phone number will remove block or allow lists associated with that number. You will need to manually set up these lists for your new number.
  • You cannot port over a number from another carrier through this self-service process

If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat