cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Calling Rates?

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: International Calling Rates?

i switch my number because i have 2 phones, all of the sudden my long distance plan was not included and sprint charged me for 540.96 long distance to australia 147 minutes ?

Master

I double checked information on our tools (resources).International calling plans can be added to the Phone Connect Plan. Probably there may not be an option to add the plan online (Sprint.com).I would suggest you to call Customer Care and add the International Plan to the Phone Connect Plan.Please give this Code to Care Rep when you call in to add International Long Distance Calling Plan (Add-on $4 MRC): ILD4PLNC .

Hope this helps

Abe

Abe,

I when I look online there is no option to add an International Calling Plan. I checked my parents who also have a Phone Connect, and they don't have that option either as an addon.

Master

Sprint Phone connect use Sprint Network to complete  incoming and outgoing calls.If you want to call Canada you need to have International Long Distance Calling Plan (Add-on $4 MRC) and Call to Mobile and Landline $0.09 per minute.You can find info on International rates on this site.

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/services_solutions/details.jsp?detId=international_dialing&catId=ser...

You can also call  our Sprint World Wide (SWW) handles International Long Distance Calling – activations and troubleshooting the ability to place calls to international countries while in the U.S or International Roaming which is for use while roaming in an international location. For International Long Distance Calling - Dial 888.226.7212, option 1.

Hope this helps.

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand that domestic US calling is unlimited for $19.99/ month.  Where can I find international calling rates? Comcast offers unlimited calling to Canada as part of the US calling plan.    I suggest that Sprint posts pricing, including international calling rates, on the Sprint Phone Connect home page.  The home page focus seems to be on device pricing, and not on the recurring fees.