Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Call Waiting???

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

No Call Waiting???

No call waiting for Sprint Phone Connect? What gives? I got this plan for my new home business and I am regretting it because I found out that I can't use it for faxing, and now I find out that it doesn't even have call waiting. I should've done more research than listen to the sales rep.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: No Call Waiting???

Phone connect should have call waiting,  it is listed in the fact sheet for the device.

Wizard

The Phone Connect does support call waiting.  If it is not working for you, you may want to power cycle the device and test it.  If it still does not work, send me a private message with your Sprint phone number so I can look into it for you.

http://support.sprint.com/support/device/Sprint/Sprint_Phone_Connect-dvc5790006prd

• Use all the services you've come to expect from analog phone service: voicemail, call waiting, caller ID, three-way calling and call forwarding.
  • Journeyman

I called Sprint earlier today and they helped me with other stuff, but with this, she said that call waiting isn't an option for Phone Connect. I'll try power cycling the device, I'll let you know if it doesn't work. Thanks.

Journeyman

AHA!!  That was it, I just power cycled the device and tried it calling it with my cell and then my wife's cell, and it works. I wonder why the rep on the phone told me that it did not have call waiting...???... Oh well, thank you for your help.

Journeyman

My call waiting doesn't work and haven't seen 4G icon on my phone notification

Master

sexysheabutter,

I'm very sorry to see that you are experiencing issues. Rest assured we are here to help. Please provide the zip code and closest intersecting cross streets. With that information I can pinpoint the main towers you work off of and see if there is anything impacting your service. I can also check the status of 4GLTE in your area.

Also, what type of device are you currently working with? Did your call waiting work before? Is your device software up to date? Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

Lucia
    Social Care
    Community News

Need Help? 
    Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
    If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
    If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat