cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Highlighted
Journeyman

No signal

Day 4 and I have no signal. Goes to 1x... Extended, then to 3G . I can't send out images , takes a while to send texts and make a phone call and I can't get on internet at all. I've never had a problem with this in my area.
3 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: No signal

when an agent pops in to assist you they will need a tad bit more info to help..start with a zip code and the closest cross streets so they can narrow down where youre at and which towers you would normally connect to...currently they have none of this info. also include if other devices are seeing this or just yours..and what all you have attempted on your side to fix this so they dont run you through the same steps yet again.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Tags (1)
Journeyman

78583 and FM 106 and other phones are experiences the same problem. We noticed this after getting a cold front in our area.

GrandMaster

cross streets. example..im currently in 95926 with the cross streets of Cohasset rd and East ave.the fact that other phones are seeing this points to the towers for sure. are the other phones on your account or are they on different accounts? different accounts pretty much makes it 100% tower issue.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat