cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems of my Phone Connect calls

Journeyman

Good information everyone!  Sprint is working on a fix for this.  More information to come.  I hope that the experience is resolved soon.

Journeyman

1WISHINGWELL wrote:

We are also having the echo problem. We have a Panasonic  KX- TGA0600B cordless. I will try powering down the unit to see if that helps as described in previous posts.

The echo has been identified as a network issue and I'm still waiting for the fix after 2 wks. I'm about to pull the plug because no one wants to talk to me. Plus I'm having other issues like Voicemail says there are 3 saved messages but I can only listen 2 one.

Did you happen to port your land line phone number to the Sprint Phone Connect?

Highlighted
Journeyman

why cant i use a phone card???? it will go through but when i put the pin it aint working.... i use my neighbor house phone (notsprint) it works perfectly!!! Sprint u guys should atleast let us use a phone card to call international!

Journeyman

Re: Problems of my Phone Connect calls

I'm having the same problem (as well as others on this discussion). I noticed many saying they have a Panasonic wireless handset, including me. I switched out the Panasonic wireless with a Sony "hardwired" handset. THE ECHO WENT AWAY. I tested this several times with a Net 10 cell phone, it worked. I also have an At&T cell. It experienced the echo but not as severely, but even this mild echo went away when I switched the Panasonic with the Sony. It may be that the difference is wireless vs hardwired handset that makes the difference, not necessarily Panasonic vs Sony.  Sprint service - please try this and confirm. Would appreciate it.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.