cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems of my Phone Connect calls

Journeyman

Good information everyone!  Sprint is working on a fix for this.  More information to come.  I hope that the experience is resolved soon.

Journeyman

1WISHINGWELL wrote:

We are also having the echo problem. We have a Panasonic  KX- TGA0600B cordless. I will try powering down the unit to see if that helps as described in previous posts.

The echo has been identified as a network issue and I'm still waiting for the fix after 2 wks. I'm about to pull the plug because no one wants to talk to me. Plus I'm having other issues like Voicemail says there are 3 saved messages but I can only listen 2 one.

Did you happen to port your land line phone number to the Sprint Phone Connect?

Highlighted
Journeyman

why cant i use a phone card???? it will go through but when i put the pin it aint working.... i use my neighbor house phone (notsprint) it works perfectly!!! Sprint u guys should atleast let us use a phone card to call international!

Journeyman

Re: Problems of my Phone Connect calls

I'm having the same problem (as well as others on this discussion). I noticed many saying they have a Panasonic wireless handset, including me. I switched out the Panasonic wireless with a Sony "hardwired" handset. THE ECHO WENT AWAY. I tested this several times with a Net 10 cell phone, it worked. I also have an At&T cell. It experienced the echo but not as severely, but even this mild echo went away when I switched the Panasonic with the Sony. It may be that the difference is wireless vs hardwired handset that makes the difference, not necessarily Panasonic vs Sony.  Sprint service - please try this and confirm. Would appreciate it.