cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would I have connectivity issues with my Phone Connect 2?

Journeyman

Why would I have connectivity issues with my Phone Connect 2?

I have had nothing but problems since I signed on to this mode of "home phone". I call into customer service on a regular basis. Today, I've found the info that a customer service representative told me earlier and reset my phone to retrieve messages starting from the 15th of December, 2014. It is the 27th of December, 2014.

If I could pay the amount to dissolve this 2-year contract, I certainly would.

Is there anything I can do besides resetting the phone every 5 to 7 days in the future to avoid missing home phone calls?

My work depends on me to have working phone services. I want a dependable product. 

This continues to be "poor business" in dealing with this company. I am stuck.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Why would I have connectivity issues with my Phone Connect 2?

azurite54 Thank you for letting me know about the Phone Connect issues you are experiencing. I'd like to know more details about this. I understand you are unable to receive messages unless you reset the device every 5 to 7 days. From my understanding, this device is to relay connectivity to a handset you connect to your Phone Connect 2. So, are you unable to receive any phone calls and friends who call you on that number receiving a specific error message? Please provide me more details of your set up and issue. I'm more than happy to help. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Why would I have connectivity issues with my Phone Connect 2?

Look on your previous notes you are asking her to explain again ..this is how you lose custmers there should be clear detailed notes ..I am just somebody checking to see response time and how it is handled I should work for sprint some customer service tweeking could be done ..marketing strategys ect..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat