cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped calls, poor connectivity, intermittent signal

Journeyman

dropped calls, poor connectivity, intermittent signal

I've been a loyal sprint customer since 2007. I've had issues in the past with sprint service, but lately it's so bad that I'm seriously questioning why I stay. My iPhone 6 constantly cycles between 1x, 3G, LTE, and extended 3G and 1x networks. When I've talked to a representative, I've been told that the are upgrading the towers and should be finished by 2017. Well, I figured that the closer to 2017, the better my service would be getting, not worse. Now just to even make a phone call, I have to try 3 or 4 times before the network kicks in. Then it's questionable as to whether I can talk more than a couple minutes before my call gets dropped. It's really frustrating. Plus the Internet surfing is nearly non-existent. Pages load at a snails' pace and I'm constantly getting the error message "page cannot load because your phone is not connected to the Internet". Can someone give me a plausible explanation for all this craziness that I have to deal with on a daily basis before I finally decide that it's totally not worth the headache anymore? I guess the old saying is right. You actually do get what you pay for. Cheaper is not always better. My address is 323 Janet Dr. Pineville, LA 71360 in case you need to look at it on a map.

8 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: dropped calls, poor connectivity, intermittent signal

Good morning lorinett

I know that having reliable coverage is super important. I need to stay connected to stay in touch with my loved ones so I get it!  allow us to review your account. We sent you a Private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Hello lorinett

I received your message, we will continue the conversation on private to secure your privacy.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You also log on to your account click on support-report network issue and give a brief discription to what your having issues on. If it still don't work like you expect... keep reporting. And eventually they will see the issues being reported
Journeyman

I have been having the same issues that you had. Would love to know how they fixed it for you. Thanks in advance
Sprint Social Care

Thank you for reaching out to us Jenholl14! Since when are you having issues? What's the model of your phone? Please post your closest cross streets and ZIP code so we can further assist you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Nothing has been done! Still the same issue.
Journeyman

I have been having this issue since I switched from att to sprint. I have an iPhone 7. Street is Hwy 278 zip code 30014
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have done that more than you can imagine and I am still having an issues
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!