cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport handle Muck Fest?? Of course it can!

Sprint Product Ambassador

The other night my teenage son came home and asked if he could go to a local event called Muck Fest at the park with his friends – after finding out what Muck Fest was I was all for it.  Muck Fest is an event put on by YoungLife which is a Christian youth organization where high school kids are invited to listen to music and then basically go crazy with water, shaving cream and potentially mud or anything else.  It’s a chance to unwind with friends – but what teenager wants to hang out with their friends without taking some selfies?? 

I gave my son my Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport and told him to take it with him to take pictures knowing that the phone could stand up to the dirt, grime and whatever punishment they could inflict on it.  I also knew that I could just wash the phone off when they got home!  That’s right, the device is dust and water resistant up to 1 meter.  To prove it, here are a few of the pictures taken with the phone – some of them are a bit blurry as there is a lot of stuff in the air and a lot on the phone…..

20140910_193927.jpg

20140910_193929.jpg

20140910_193933.jpg

20140910_193942.jpg

20140910_194828.jpg

*pictures all taken on Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport

Know anyone that likes to go to music festivals, or outdoor parties often – if so, this is a really cool feature! 

Happy Connecting – Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee