Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador "The Samsung Galaxy Grand Primes Digital Camera "

One important feature for me on a device would be the camera, I love to take pictures.  The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime's digital camera features Burst mode, CMOS sensor, Geo-tagging, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, face detection, night mode, smile detection, video recording.  Grand Prime digital camera has 8 pixels Sensor Resolution, Camera Light Source is LED light and a Video Recorder Resolutions of 1920 x 1080 (1080p).  The pictures taking by the Grand Prime are not the best but for the price and for those moments you just have to have a picture of the Grand Prime will work just fine. Here is a pictures taking with the new Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime:

20150802_080440.jpg

The picture below was taken inside and came out a little dark.

samsung.jpg

Pictures are not the best I've seen from a Samsung device, however knowing this is a midgrade device from Samsung and for the price it takes a good picture. The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime's digital camera has an auto time so it give you up to 10 sec before the picture is taken, it come with voice control which is a cool feature,  you can take a picture by just saying smile, cheese, capture or shoot and to record a videos just say record videos.  I'm still getting to know my device so I have not use the voice control yet but that's next on my list to try out.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.