cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors

0 Comments

The Samsung galaxy Grand Prime comes with the battery charger and stand ear phones. So if you?re like me you need accessories to protect the device and just to personize it to fit you.

One of the most important accessory to me it the Galaxy Grand Prime Invisible SHIELD Screen Protect...you can find these for as low as $14.99 it really helps if you drop the device and prevents the screen from getting scathes.  The screen show very well using the shield you really can?t tell if there.

297038928.png

Another popular access it the Two-Tone Case & Screen Protector for Galaxy Grand Prime it also help to protect the device and works well with the Invisible SHIELD Screen, they come in many colors, styles and bling here are just a few.

$_57.jpg

untitled.png

You can also get the Kickstand Case Cover

PASAMG530B2BKBK__16466_1432147521_1280_1280.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy grand prime can be paired to Sprint?s Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Speaker for an awesome sound.

I was very impress when I saw you can get the Withings Activite POP (Azure) for the grand Prime,  Activite Pop, a dazzling watch for a healthier you. Track your moves as part of your personal activity routine. Activite Pop detects your everyday moves (steps, calories, running, distance, swimming, sleep).  Pretty cool accessary to have, this can be found at the Sprint store.

untitled11.png

?The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.?

0 Comments

The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is supposed to attract customers that spend less than $250  but still want LTE.

SM-G530HZADINU-302369-0.jpg

We cannot say that the Galaxy Grand Prime has an innovative design; it actually feels like a Galaxy S2 in the hand. This does, however, not mean that the Galaxy Grand Prime looks bad, but it does not appear as timeless or modern as the Galaxy A5, for example. You can still find typical Galaxy design elements like the home button as a stretched ellipse and the rounded corners.

The Galaxy Grand Prime is a pretty heavy device and we can measure 156 grams. The Grand Prime feels comfortable thanks to its rounded edges and the size is convenient as well.

One familiar Galaxy feature is the detachable back cover, which is available on the Grand Prime. The battery underneath can be removed and the slot for microSD and microSIM is combined.

in_SM-G530HZADINU_001_Standard_rubywine.jpg

Samsung's TouchWiz user interface on the Grand Prime is based on Android 4.4.4, and the manufacturer is still working on the version for Android 5. Samsung once again includes advertisement apps in the menu, but you can at least remove them pretty quickly. Otherwise, you just get the S Planner from the typical Galaxy software additions; the voice control S Voice or the news reader Flipboard are reserved for the more expensive devices.

Similar to other Galaxy devices you get used to the handling pretty quickly and the majority of functions work intuitively or are explained extensively on the display

Voice Quality

The voice quality can convince us: The other person does sound slightly distorted at the maximum volume, but the sound is otherwise pretty balanced and the quality is very good when you consider the comparatively low price of our test device. The microphone records our voice clearly and we did not have problems with the hands-free feature, either.

Cameras & Multimedia

At the back of the Galaxy Grand Prime is an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. All in all it takes decent pictures: The colors are good and even larger colored areas appear uniform, but a closer look reveals some slightly pixelated edges. The sharpness clearly suffers in darker environments and the result is strong picture noise.

The front camera has a 5 MP sensor for decent selfies, but you will have to hold the smartphone very steady, otherwise the pictures will be blurred. You can quickly see individual pixels when you enlarge the pictures, but the camera is okay for occasional selfies and the use on the screen.

Full review can be located at:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Grand-Prime-Smartphone-Review.140821.0.html

Wrote by

Florian Wimmer (translated by Andreas Osthoff), 04/21/2015

The above review  talks about Samsung once again includes advertisement apps in the menu, I was very surprise to see

UBER and LYFT apps preloaded on the Grand-Prime

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.

0 Comments

One important feature for me on a device would be the camera, I love to take pictures.  The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime's digital camera features Burst mode, CMOS sensor, Geo-tagging, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, face detection, night mode, smile detection, video recording.  Grand Prime digital camera has 8 pixels Sensor Resolution, Camera Light Source is LED light and a Video Recorder Resolutions of 1920 x 1080 (1080p).  The pictures taking by the Grand Prime are not the best but for the price and for those moments you just have to have a picture of the Grand Prime will work just fine. Here is a pictures taking with the new Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime:

20150802_080440.jpg

The picture below was taken inside and came out a little dark.

samsung.jpg

Pictures are not the best I've seen from a Samsung device, however knowing this is a midgrade device from Samsung and for the price it takes a good picture. The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime's digital camera has an auto time so it give you up to 10 sec before the picture is taken, it come with voice control which is a cool feature,  you can take a picture by just saying smile, cheese, capture or shoot and to record a videos just say record videos.  I'm still getting to know my device so I have not use the voice control yet but that's next on my list to try out.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.

1 Comment

Samsung has introduced the Galaxy Grand Prime, a smartphone for people that don't want to spend an arm and leg but want the features of a high end devise.  The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime looks like most galaxy devises it comes in a Gray or White color. Samsung is my device of choice however the last time I purchased a new device I opted out and currently trying one of Samsung competitors, so the last Samsung I had was the Samsung galaxy 4 and I can truly say I miss Samsung so taking a look at the Samsung galaxy Grand Prime will give me the opportunity to see if I will go back to Samsung.

SM-G530HZADINU-302369-0.jpg

Here are the Specs for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Operating system   Android 5.1 (Lollipop)    Battery information    2600 mAh Lithium Ion Battery (removable)    Dimensions   1.5.7" x 2.8" x 0.3   Display   5" qHD PLS Touchscreen (960 x 540)   weight    6 oz.    Processor    1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon? processor   Memory    8GB (ROM)/ 1.5GB (RAM) * MicroSD card slot supports up to 128GB (not included)    Bluetooth profiles    A2DP Advanced Audio, GAVDP, HFP (1.6+WideBand), PBAP, HSP, HID, AVRCP, GOEP, SPP, PAN, OPP, DI, & HOGP

So my first impression of Samsung new Galaxy Grand prime is a great looking phone it's a midgrade devise that gives you the look and feel of a high end device.   It uses Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which I find easy and simple to use, which for me is a plus.  I like that the battery is removable because I 've had a device where you could not remove the battery and the device work great until it was time for a new battery and that was a pain so the removable battery is an added plus. So far I'm becoming a Samsung fan again!!!!!  

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."